How to Increase Sperm Volume with Natural Products
For us a nice ejaculation is the icing on the cake : it has a nice milky and opaque colour, it’s thick and there’s a fair amount of it ! Additionally, our little swimmers should be plenty and strong! Well, I have got good news for you. In fact, you can have more sperm with natural products. Actually, you can increase sperm volume by eating certain foods. I know right…The truth is that diet plays a crucial role on the quantity and quality of your precious fluid.
Let’s discover the best products & foods to improve your sperm volume.
How to Increase Sperm Volume by Improving your Lifestyle
Presently, we know how important is the role of diet on our fertility and general health. Generally speaking, a healthy lifestyle is key to promote a sperm of quality.
Here are general guidelines that will improve the quantity and quality of your sperm:
- A balanced and varied diet. Therefore, avoiding processed foods and choosing organic options will greatly improve the life of your testicles.
- Watching your weight or losing some if needed. If you need help to lose fat, I recommend this article.
- Drinking enough water. A minimum of 2 litres daily and more if you exercise.
- Having a regular physical activity. A minimum of 5 days a week for 30 minutes. Of course, anything more is an added bonus! Alternate between a cardiovascular activity and weight lifting/callisthenics.
- Tobacco is a fertility & health killer – if you’re thinking about stopping, I can only encourage you. From that moment, It will improve your life and bollocks greatly!
- Reducing alcohol consumption. Alcohol abuse is the enemy of a healthy sexual life. Moderation guys, moderation is key!
- Recreational drug use can harm your potential babies.
- Certain medicines can have side effects on your little swimmers. Make sure you’re not overdoing it with antibiotics, if it’s not essential. For anything else, ask your doctor.
- Learn to manage your stress better. Stress hinders sperm production and thus, its quality.
- Sleep with regularity for a minimum of 7 or 8 hours.
- Avoid tight boxers and jeans. Your testicles HATE being too hot and compressed.
- And last but not least….Always wear an adequate protection if you’re in a hazardous environment.
Now, that you know the basics, we can now focus on foods that can greatly improve your sperm volume!
Get Our Free Report 10 Foods For Very Hard Wood
Discover The Most Powerful Proven Foods And Supplements For Increased Erectile Power And Potent Testosterone
How to Increase Sperm Volume with Natural Products
There are a lot of micronutrients that play an important role on your little future babies. Here’s a list of the main ones.
Vitamin E & Selenium
The combination of this two nutrients will improve fertility, sperm count and mobility, and your ejaculation volume. (1)
Vitamin E and selenium both have antioxidant properties. You will find selenium in Brazil nuts (the higher percentage available) but you can also boost your levels by eating fatty fish, shellfish, kidneys (of the animal variety obviously!), whole wheat, etc.
The sources of vitamin E are plentiful. Make sure you’re shopping list contains a few of these items: wheat germ oil, corn oil, grape seed oil, hazelnuts, fatty fish and eggs (uncooked egg yolks).
This vitamin is known for its tonic qualities, it’s a great immune system booster. But it can do so much more than that! Vitamin C will increase the fastness and mobility of your spermatozoids and reduce the number of abnormal ones. To make sure you won’t die of scurvy, eat regularly citrus fruits, kiwi, broccoli, sweet peppers, parsley, chives and many green veggies.
Here’s a CRUCIAL mineral for your little swimmers, a deficiency would prove disastrous! Zinc plays a role on many different levels when it comes to our health, without him our bodies would be very unhappy. When it comes to sperm, zinc boost the number of spermatozoids and their mobility. It’s also an excellent antioxidant.
To boost your zinc levels eat plenty of shellfish, veal liver, dark chocolate (70% min), red meat, fish and whole grains.
Magnesium increases the number and the mobility of spermatozoids. It improves muscular regeneration and ensures that your sleep is deep. To improve your magnesium levels eat: raw cocoa powder, wheat bran, celery, dill and Brazil nuts.
Carnitine & Coenzyme Q-10
These two are derivates of amino acids and brilliant antioxidants. They ensure enough energy for cellular production and that includes your spermatozoids (and they happen to need a LOT of energy). (2)
Carnitine and coenzyme Q-10 can be found in meat, fish, tempeh and if you don’t want to eat anything aforementioned, you’ll also find supplements.
Omega-3 are fatty acids that are essential for a good robust health. When it comes to fertility they are as needed. They protect the cell membrane, facilitating exchanges between Madam egg and your winning spermatozoid.
The occidental population generally lacks of Omega-3, considering to take a good quality supplement is an idea but make sure to eat the following: fatty fish (mackerel, sardines, salmon, trout, herring, etc.), rapeseed oil, flaxseed and nuts.
How to increase sperm volume with natural products ? By eating a balanced and diverse diet. In other words, by cooking. If you’re in trouble and can’t cook more than an egg, Internet is your friend. You’ll find many easy recipes to start with. Don’t be afraid and get started!
(1) Selenium–vitamin E supplementation in infertile men: effects on semen parameters and pregnancy rate. Mohammad K Moslemi, Samaneh Tavanbakhsh. Int J Gen Med. 2011.
(2) Use of carnitine therapy in selected cases of male factor infertility: a double-blind crossover trial. Lenzi A, Lombardo F, Sgrò P, Salacone P, Caponecchia L, Dondero F, Gandini L. Fertil Steril. 2003.