How to Ejaculate Twice or More?
Unlike women, we can’t necessarily go back at it straight way. So, how to ejaculate twice or more?
The truth is that we do need a bit of rest or time in order for the “machine” to function again. Actually, some of us can get back into it fast ,enough and others will have to wait longer. And then, for some unluckier dudes out there, they may have to wait a lot longer.
So, how can one get back to sexy times in no time?
If you are here, you are looking for sexual performance. However, to get there, you will have to understand how your body works (in layman terms, don’t worry) AND how you can boost it.
Now, let’s discover how to ejaculate twice or more…
How to Ejaculate Twice or More – Science
Theory tells us that we can have sex – or make sweet love – all night and ejaculate in the morning, or whenever we want to. Thus, in theory, a fit man should be able to decide when he wants to let the juices out.
However, reality is a bitc*!
First, to have sex, there’s a minimum of two people needed. So, to start with, you will need someone who also enjoys a sexual challenge and has a bit (or a LOT) of stamina. Indeed, that’s not necessarily easily done. After all, a crazy night of non-stop sex might not be up to everyone taste!
Then, you have to take into account our own biology. Can a man really ejaculate twice or more without rest?
Like it was briefly mentioned before, not really. There will always be a standby period between one ejaculation and the following one. However, sometimes this latency doesn’t last long and sometimes, well juices don’t come back that easily.
This reality imposes on us a break. But, that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do anything and patiently (erm, boredom) wait until another erection happens.
Moreover, physiologically speaking, once your sperm is out, it takes a while for your body to produce more. So, technically, you are already out of juice for a while. Therefore, the following ejaculations will be wicker and wicker. And in some cases, they can also be painful.
Do not get too inspired by pornography. Porn scenes are mainly shot during whole days and are edited to make it look like it happened continuously. So, no, that’s definitely not the case!
Generally, a partner (of a night or otherwise) doesn’t expect a marathon – it’s all about quality. Consequently, instead, focus on what both of you feel, the shared pleasure and imagine/research new sexual techniques to boost pleasure. In this way, the experience will be focused on true pleasure, rather than physical performance.
However, if you want to improve your physical endurance, there are things you can do to improve it. Let’s have a look…
How to Ejaculate Twice or More – In Practice
So, now you know the existence of this necessary break time between ejaculations. However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t hold your ejaculation for a while longer to enjoy long and sweaty sex.
There are several techniques that can help you improve periods of latency and give you a boost a bit faster.
Boost your Testosterone
Post-orgasm tiredness is the result of the release of certain hormones. In this case, prolactin and oxytocin. The first one will provoke the wave of post-sex well-being and the second, favours attachment (and monogamy)! (1)
Nonetheless, the action of these hormones reduces libido, the production of dopamine and the effects of testosterone.
Consequently, a young man who has more testosterone, will have a shorter recuperation phase, because higher T levels can counteract the effects of prolactin and oxytocin. This is maths 101: the more testosterone you have, the longer you will last. However, ageing, especially after 30, is accompanied by a steady decline of T levels. Thus, those two hormones have a stronger hold. This explains the sexual difference between an 18 year old and a 48 year old man.
But this is not the end of it. You can boost your testosterone naturally and regardless of age!
The following advice should increase T levels and reduce break time between every ejaculation (if followed seriously and indefinitely):
- Stress Reduction: Stress is the first enemy of a good hard-on, libido and testosterone production. The hormones produced by stress, cortisol and adrenaline can be incredibly detrimental (in high doses) for your T levels. Thus, it’s always a good idea to find practical solutions to reduce daily stress levels. If you need to reduce stress during sex, this article will help you.
- Stopping or Reducing Drastically Addictions: Whether you are addicted to video games, porn, masturbation or drugs, you are degrading your brain’s recompense system. So, if your stimulate dopamine’s production too often, you will decrease your sensibility to it. Consequently, it’s essential to break this nefarious circle to boost performance and…happiness, in general. When it comes to stopping masturbation, it ain’t easy, check our advice to help.
- A Diet Rich in Nitrates: Diet-derived nitrates increase nitric oxide levels – or NO – in the blood flow. Nitric oxide is an essential gas to boost blood flow and thus, to have lovely AND hard erections. Add the following vegetables to your shopping list ASAP: beetroot, watermelon, rhubarb, spinach and celery. (2)
- Regular & Enough Sleep: Sleep is CRUCIAL for hormonal health. Generally speaking, a human being needs approximately 8 hours of sleep daily. For you, it might be less or more but the most important thing is to sleep enough – and if you need an extra nap, make sure to find a way to do so. Also, regularity is key, your body needs a regular sleeping pattern. After all, we are high-tech machines. Moreover, to boost your melatonin levels (a hormone that favours sleep), switch off all electronic devices 1 or 2 hours before bed time.
- Weekly & Regular Physical Activity: Some sports like weight lifting or calisthenics favour testosterone and nitric oxide production. So, go for it! Take your time if you are getting started but know, it truly is good for you!
All the advice aforementioned is part of a healthy lifestyle – a whole. To see a real improvement and ejaculate twice or more, you will need to implement them – step by step – so that they can become a part of your life, a routine.
(1) Fathers have lower salivary testosterone levels than unmarried men and married non-fathers in Beijing, China. Peter B Gray, Chi-Fu Jeffrey Yang, Harrison G Pope, Jr. Proc Biol Sci. 2006.
(2) Effects of oral intake of nitrates on reproductive functions of bulls. Zralý Z, Bendová J, Svecová D, Faldíková L, Vĕzník Z, Zajícová A.Vet Med (Praha). 1997.