4 Habits to Improve Sexual Performance
In order to maintain and improve sexual performance, you just need to know some key habits. Eventually, these habits will become a part of your daily routine and your sexual life will be greatly improved. Let’s take a look at 4 of the most important habits for healthy sexy times!
Whether you are looking to boost your endurance, impress your partner, cure your erectile dysfunction (ED) or develop your sexual potential, the following advice is for YOU!
4 Habits to Improve Sexual Performance
Physical Activity & Exercise
Sometimes, the obvious answer is the right answer. To improve sexual performance, what you may need is exercise, that’s it. Regular physical activity is essential for a healthy cardiovascular health and it’s the number one habit to boost your performance. This is the highway to last all night in bed or the Porsche of the habits when it comes to sexual health! OK, let’s not digress…
Ideally, body-weight exercises and/or lifting are ideal for explosive energy. Additionally, a regular cardiovascular training (swimming, running, HIIT, etc.) will make sure you can last over long periods of time. Also, you should know that weight lifting boosts testosterone levels – a crucial hormone for the health of your libido and performance.
If you are not in shape, don’t force yourself to go hard at it straight away. Instead, build your resistance gradually with just a little discomfort to push yourself. Start by exercising 5 or 6 days per week for at least 30 minutes, at your own pace. To develop a habit, the most important thing is to do it REGULARLY. I can’t stress that enough. Even, if you are tired, do it slowly but do it!
Get Our Free Report 10 Foods For Very Hard Wood
Discover The Most Powerful Proven Foods And Supplements For Increased Erectile Power And Potent Testosterone
Specific Body-weight & lifting Exercises to Improve Sexual Performance:
- Squat: Ideal to reinforce leg muscles, glutes and hips, squatting regularly (with or without weight) will greatly improve your movements and resistance during more “acrobatic” sexual positions.
- Abs: By improving your abdominal muscles, you will also improve your resistance during positions…you never thought you could possibly do!
- Kegel Exercises: These exercises were created to improve pelvic muscle strength (the ones you use to pee). By doing so, you will be able to delay your ejaculation and boost your orgasms.
Healthy Diet to Boost Performance
Diet plays a major role when it comes to our health. Intrinsically, diet will affect sexual performance. The saying “you are what you eat” couldn’t be truer. A healthy diet isn’t just salad and a bit of olive oil. A healthy diet is a diet rich in minerals, vitamins, fatty acids and other vital nutrients. Also, it’s a balanced mix of macro-nutrients, aka. proteins, carbs and fats. To learn more about your specific macros, research it on any search engine.
Need a few tips to improve your diet? Have a look at the following:
- Trust the Spice: If you aren’t much of a chef, spices and herbs can change that boring bland meal into a feast fit for Kings. So, learn how to use spices ASAP. Moreover, spices and herbs often have health benefits. Some are very good to boost your blood flow (and therefore, your erections) and improve your overall health (for example, turmeric should be a staple).
- Don’t Neglect Seafood: Seafood and fish are rich in fatty acids. Fatty acids are key fats that maintain your cardiovascular health and prevent ED. However, not all fatty acids are created equal. In our modern diet, most of us are Omega-3 deficient. In order to boost our Omega-3 levels, eat plenty of little fatty fishes (sardines, mackerel, etc) and if necessary, complete with a supplement. (1)
- Eat and Learn How to Cook Veggies: Raw vegetables are a must to improve sexual performance. However, if you need to cook some, prefer steaming them to limit the nutrient damage.
- Eat “Aphrodisiac” Fruits: Some fruits like watermelon, papaya and mango can boost your libido and improve blood flow. Stock them up and freeze them, if necessary!
Avoiding Porn & Chronic Masturbation
Chronic masturbation (otherwise known as boredom wanking) and porn abuse can lead to erectile dysfunction and psychological troubles. To understand the risks of serial masturbation, check this article out.
For the lazy, here’s a small recap. Compulsive masturbation can eventually lead to a disconnection with normal sexual practices (with another human being). This can be the result of the unrealistic depiction of sex in porn and/or very commonly, performance anxiety. If you don’t experience either of those, reduce your wanking to avoid future complications.
When it comes to porn, if that’s your drug of choice when masturbating, forget about it if it’s turning into a compulsive practice. Get help should you need it. There’s no shame, professionals are here for that.
Reducing Stress and Alcohol
Stress is toxic. Period. It’s toxic for your health and that also includes, your sexual performance. Moreover, stress increases your heart rate and unlike exercise, not in a healthy way. Therefore, if you don’t manage your stress levels, this will lead to very high cortisol levels. Cortisol is an hormone that can be incredibly damaging if present at very high levels (higher risk of high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease). (2)
In addition, psychological stress can also prevent good erections and orgasms. One of the best tools for stress management is exercise (I know) but sometimes, it’s not enough by itself. If you need something that’s way more complete for stress management, try meditation, playing an instrument, yoga, writing or any other activity that truly relaxes you. For instance, hiking is a brilliant way to chill while exercising. As you may know, nature can do miracles.
Let’s not forget the best for the last. Alcohol is the stuff of parties and fun, sure. However, too much booze is also the stuff of renal failure, impotence and overall, a pretty shitty health. If you think you don’t drink too much, you may want to check your weekly consumption again, you will be surprised. I know I was!
Also, tobacco isn’t your friend to improve sexual performance (it’s a disaster for a good blood flow). So, if you can’t or don’t want to kick the habit, try electronic cigarettes and budget a decent one with good e-liquid. You never know, you might like it…
(1) Effects of Omega-3 Fatty Acids on Erectile Dysfunction in a Rat Model of Atherosclerosis-induced Chronic Pelvic Ischemia. Ji Sung Shim, Dae Hee Kim, Jae Hyun Bae, and Du Geon Moon. J Korean Med Sci. 2016.
(2) Stress management and erectile dysfunction: a pilot comparative study. Kalaitzidou I, Venetikou MS, Konstadinidis K, Artemiadis AK, Chrousos G, Darviri C. Andrologia. 2014.