How To Reverse Erectile Dysfunction Naturally
How To Reverse Erectile Dysfunction Naturally
Is it really possible to reverse erectile dysfunction naturally? Or should we instead be listening to our doctor who prescribes us pharmaceutical pills and who rarely recommends any lifestyle changes, nutrition or exercise as remedies for erection problems?
In this article, we’ll be outlining exactly how you can reverse your erection problems naturally, no matter what your age is, and have a pleasurable and energetic sex life once again.
Should You Be Listening To Your Doctor?
Even though there are ways to improve your erection quality naturally, without using pills, it is still advisable to make an appointment with your doctor to check that your blood pressure, blood sugar level, cholesterol, toxicity, testosterone and vitamin levels are at optimal levels.
Regardless of whether your health condition is considered to be acceptable or not, it is still very likely that the doctor will proceed to write you a prescription for a pharmaceutical treatment.
This is what makes many men uncomfortable. Nobody likes to depend on taking pills to get hard erections. In addition to the high prices of such treatments and the undesirable side effects (headaches, heart palpitations, eyesight problems), you are technically dependent on taking them for life, impotent without them, and you’ll forever lack spontaneity in the bedroom.
This is precisely why a great deal of men are furtively searching for natural solutions for erectile problems all over the world.
Just before we get to how to reverse your erectile dysfunction problem without taking these pills let’s have a look at the common causes of ED in men.
Causes of ED In Men
- Reduced blood flow to the penis
- Nerve damage to the penis
- Low blood flow in and around the heart (in the penis it causes erection problems)
- Diabetes: Around 30-40% of men with diabetes experience erectile dysfunction and 50% of all diabetic men become impotent after age 50
- Alcohol or tobacco can harm the nerves and blood supply in and around the penis
- Medication: Many many drugs used to treat high blood pressure, depression, high cholesterol, diabetes and heart conditions are directly linked to ED
- Low testosterone: Imbalanced hormones in the body can reduce sexual desire, cause feminine characteristics and loss of virility
- Psychological Causes: Trauma, high stress levels, anxiety and a divorce or separation are typical causes of psychological erectile dysfunction
How To Reverse Erectile Dysfunction Using Natural Methods
Many people will claim that pharmaceutical treatments are the only way to solve erection problems. This is entirely false and indeed, complete nonsense as many men can confirm. In fact, this belief is actually dangerous and can create a dependence on pills that fails to address the underlying cause of the real problem.
Following the steps outlined below can help restore erection quality naturally and safely:
1. Get Into Good Physical Shape
The old adage ‘exercise is the best form of medicine’ has never been truer than in the case of erectile problems. Very often, impotence in men occurs as a result of other underlying health problems such as high blood pressure, poor blood circulation (furring of the blood vessels). Erection problems are often just a symptom of this.
The first priority for a man should be to lose weight as excess fat on the body not only puts additional and excessive strains on organs but also can increase estrogen levels and reduce vital testosterone levels.
Performing regular high intensity workouts will help the body to become more muscular, improve blood circulation, reduce the need for dependency on medical treatments (for cholesterol and heart conditions) and improve the liver’s efficiency.
2. Eliminate The Bad Foods
As you start your exercise plan, you should immediately throw out any processed foods from your house.
The free ebook on how to eliminate these foods will be helpful.
3. Take Supplements
Contrary to what some would have you believe, supplements are not the instant quick-fix solution to weak erections. They can however, help to boost your erection quality by acting as a catalyst and speeding up your recovery.
Supplements should also be varied or cycled throughout the week. Just as you vary your food from day to day, natural supplements should be varied too.
Some of the most effective natural products are:
- Tongkat Ali
- Deer Antler
4. Avoid Overloading On Porn
If you are wondering why so many young men are experiencing erectile problems, look no further than free porn sites on the internet.
Free and easy access to porn is producing increasing and concerning amounts of younger men with ED. The effects are very harmful and can result in months and months of erectile dysfunction.
Watch the video below to understand why.
5. Improve Sleep Quality
A man’s testosterone production is at its highest when in deep wave sleep. Stress, disturbances in the night and an inability to relax can result in difficulties to reach the deepest level of restorative sleep. Sleep apnea can actually be a direct cause of ED in men.
In order to improve sleep quality, consider the following measures:
- Eat your evening meal earlier, so as to avoid digesting while sleeping
- Darken the bedroom using thicker curtains or blinds
- Breathe deeply and regularly, throughout the day to promote easier and faster relaxation
- Exercise 3-4 times per week, earlier in the day (not before sleeping)
- Try swimming as an exercise
- For men experiencing stress-related sleep problems, supplements such as 5HTP and L-Tyrosine can be very effective natural treatments
Most men will experience long term and noticeable improvements in erection quality by simply tweaking their lifestyle and following the above steps. Unfortunately, there are those that will always crave a ‘magic bullet’ treatment to get their erections back without effort.
It should be noted that the efforts that you take to reverse erectile dysfunction take time, effort, motivation and patience. The long term benefits to sexual health and to overall health are remarkably satisfying and tend to result in improvements in relationships, self-confidence, achievement and general happiness.